We are actively looking for enthusiastic, driven junior PR professionals who are looking for the first step in their career in PR and marketing. We are a successful, profitable, growing team delivering PR and marketing strategy and campaigns for our clients, ranging from small technology startups to global corporations.
The ideal Junior Account Executive candidate will be a creative self-starter, with excellent attention to detail, and an interest in B2B tech marketing and PR, be passionate about business technology, and be able to build strong, strategic relationships with team members and clients.
A very competitive package, training and great office location and environment come with the role.
Role and responsibilities
Client media relations
Working with Account Executive and Account manager to support the execution of media relations
- Monitoring news stories
- Keeping all contact/journalist databases up to date
- Ongoing call-downs
- Analysing data relevant to clients
- Building strong relationships with journalists, becoming their go-to contact
Develop content creation skills to be able to write press releases and other client content.
Monitoring social media activity on behalf of clients including
- Managing Twitter accounts for key clients
- Identify trends for clients to comment on
- Reach out and connect with key influencers on Twitter
Client liaison and understanding
Understanding the client’s business, competitors and industry environment and providing insight for the team.
Client team support
In addition to client media relations, working with Account Executive to provide ongoing support to client teams to ensure that all activity is delivered in the most effective way
- Ensuring teams are ready for all client meetings with relevant presentations and documents.
- Updating all client reporting tools in a timely manner
- Providing additional strategic and idea support as required
- Responsible for preparation of presentations for client meetings, based on content provided by account team.
- Development of SEO skills to ensure all press coverage receives maximum web traffic
- Efficient user of emarketing programmes to manage ongoing emarketing campaigns for Positive Marketing and for clients
- Use Photoshop and PowerPoint to develop simple creative assets required by Positive Marketing and its clients
- Ensure team is ready for all relevant client meetings and all internal meetings
- Unless specifically instructed otherwise, to ensure all minutes of meetings are taken, written up and circulated within 24 hours of all client meetings. All minutes to be approved by client account manager before circulating.
- Take notes of all actions from internal meetings and circulate as action points within one hour of meeting
- Unless specifically instructed otherwise, to manage calendar invites and meeting scheduling
Under the direction of Account Manager/Account Executive, manage the promotion of Positive Marketing in relevant publications, to include:
- Award entries
- New client press release
- Update coverage sections on website
- Case Study creation
Ensure that all processes, including timesheets, CitrusHR, Slack are used effectively and updated on a regular basis, as required by the Account Manager/Managing Director